Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00194 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 49% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,589 (CH$1,332,866) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)