Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.502 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,783 ($2,519) in Buffalo, New York.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)