Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36477 NZD / RON
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,411 (6,609 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)