Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.980 NZD / GBP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 22% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,891 (£1,965) in Bristol.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)