Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.752 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 47% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,453 (€1,400) in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 20,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)