Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.785 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 29% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,466 (€1,942) in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 4 hours ago)