Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27512 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,833 (R$ 6,664) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)