Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22375 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,800 (12,513元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 2 hours ago)