Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21949 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,200 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,751 (12,533元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)