Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.514 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,377 ($2,892) in Baltimore, Maryland.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)