Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.882 NZD / AZN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 66% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,794 (2,033 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)