Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.802 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 51% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,880 (€1,598) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)