Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.43990 NZD / ILS
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 32% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,700 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,896 (8,857 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,486 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (about 2 hours ago)