Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00127 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 27% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,071 (₩3,197,602) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 2 hours ago)