Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.479 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,280 ($2,894) in Anchorage, Alaska.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)