Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,920 (€1,641) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)