Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.485 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,955 ($1,990) in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 5 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 5 hours ago)