Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40821 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,293 (﷼ 10,516) in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)