Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00128 NZD / IQD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 18% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,170 (3,249,742 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)