Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00392 NZD / NGN *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, you would need at least NZ$5,708 (1,455,943 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)