Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20957 NZD / TRY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 80% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,169 (5,580TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)