Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00393 NZD / NGN *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 54% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,453 (624,403 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Riverside, California costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)