Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24195 NZD / DKK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 26% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,757 (kr15,528) in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)