Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03596 USD / TWD
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 35% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,300 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $4,740 (131,809 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)