Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03574 USD / TWD
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $4,258 (119,140 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vigo costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨53 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 6 hours ago)