Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 USD / MMK
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $3,684 (4,908,767 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 3 hours ago)