Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.213 USD / EUR
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $5,645 (€4,654) in Vicenza.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)