Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19066 USD / BRL
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,321 (R$ 12,174) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)