Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $16,250 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $8,061 (Rp 107,338,094) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (44 minutes ago)