Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01724 USD / DOP
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,946 (RD$ 170,844) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Modesto, California costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $858 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 5 hours ago)