Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05082 USD / MXN
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,405 (Mex$ 47,316) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)