Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15465 USD / CNY
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,935 (18,980元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)