Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15430 USD / CNY
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,925 (18,954元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)