Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.203 USD / KYD
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,912 (CI$7,409) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Austin, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)