Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00137 USD / CLP
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,774 (CH$2,018,134) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,811 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)