Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 35% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $3,730 (€3,089) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 900 (about 2 hours ago)