Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14517 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $3,025 ($b20,836) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)