Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27600 USD / PEN
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Austin, Texas you would need to make just about $2,475 (S/. 8,967) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Albacete costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 4 hours ago)