Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Austin, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 971 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Austin, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Austin, Texas (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comayagua costs L 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)