Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Augusta, Georgia, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 USD / BBD
Do you live in Augusta, Georgia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 35% more expensive than in Augusta, Georgia (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,134 (10,267 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Augusta, Georgia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)