Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02513 NZD / SDG *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$1,456 (57,915 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Delhi costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (about 1 hour ago)