Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00191 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,713 (CH$1,943,943) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)