Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07517 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,854 (Mex$ 77,879) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)