Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,748 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07645 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,625 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,753 (Mex$ 75,253) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)