Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Auckland, New Zealand
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07510 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,272 (Mex$ 70,196) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)