Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Auckland, New Zealand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07424 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$15,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,368 (Mex$ 72,303) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 170,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nicosia costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)