Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Auckland, New Zealand
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06796 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,116 (Mex$ 75,280) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)