Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,067 (﷼ 153,600,610) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)