Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04970 NZD / UAH
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$3,473 (69,882₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)