Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00003 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$4,231 (﷼ 126,770,665) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)