Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Auckland, New Zealand
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01609 NZD / ARS *
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 80% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$1,906 (ARS $118,479) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)