Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26701 NZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 684 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)