Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.691 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 42% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,728 (€3,387) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Munich costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)