Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
Are you moving to Quito? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quito of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$17 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Hanover costs €4.89 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £8 (about 4 hours ago)